Jackie Robinson Pkwy., Vermont Ave., Highland Blvd. bet. Bulwer Pl. and Cypress Hills St.
Queens, 11207, 11208, 11385
Directions via Google Maps
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see our Athletic Permits and Applications page.
|Highland Park Lower||Jamaica Ave. & Cleveland St.|
|Highland Park Upper||Highland Blvd. & Heath Pl.|
Directions to Highland Park
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- New York City's Children Take to the Parks to Celebrate a Snow Day!
- Queens Parks Administrator Honored by Highland Park Organization
- Strawberry Festival
- Highland Park, Caring for Young Trees
- The Pasofino Social Club
- Caribbean Eagles Steel Drum Band
- Swing Sabroso
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Tennis Courts
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage