Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Lower Highland Playground||Jamaica Ave. & Elton St.||2||Turf|
|Upper Highland Playground||Bulwer Pl. & Highland Blvd||4||Little League|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Highland Park
Know Before You Go
Natural Turf ball fields 1 and 2 in Highland Park are currently under reconstruction.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2016
Highland Park Weather
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- Queens Parks Administrator Honored by Highland Park Organization
- Forest and Highland Parks Salute Top Volunteers
- Nature Walk and Bird Watching
- Birding: Ridgewood Reservoir
- Latin Night
- Birdwatching at the Ridgewood Reservoir
- Puppets in the Park Presents 'Puss'n Boots'