History of the Highland Park Ridgewood Reservoir
Saturday, November 9, 2013
10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Charles Monaco, local resident and history buff, on a tour of the Reservoir and learn about its inception, cultural impact and role as part of the “Brooklyn Waterworks”.
Meet at the main entrance located across the parking lot in Upper Highland Park.
Directions to Highland Park
Know Before You Go
Natural Turf ball fields 1 and 2 in Highland Park are currently under reconstruction.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2016
Highland Park Weather
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- Queens Parks Administrator Honored by Highland Park Organization
- Forest and Highland Parks Salute Top Volunteers
- Nature Walk and Bird Watching
- Birding: Ridgewood Reservoir
- Latin Night
- Birdwatching at the Ridgewood Reservoir
- Puppets in the Park Presents 'Puss'n Boots'