- Description: Plaque
- Materials: Bronze, natural boulder
- Dimensions: 5"h x 8"w
- Dedicated: 1945
- Donor: Memorial Honor Grove Assoc. Inc.
- Inscription: IN HONOR OF / THE MEN AND WOMEN / OF / WASHINGTON HEIGHTS / WHO HAVE SERVED IN / WORLD WAR II / THE WASHINGTON HEIGHTS / MEMORIAL HONOR GROVE ASSOC. INC. / 1945 /
Directions to Highbridge Park
Know Before You Go
There are currently 2 service interruptions affecting access within this park.
Highbridge Field House
Highbridge Field House is currently closed for renovations.
The historic Brush stairway located at West 157th Street is being reconstructed with the same utilitarian characteristics and simple expression of steel and concrete as the original. While incorporating similar materials, the stairway will be upgraded to meet today's building code. The lower area along the Harlem River drive will be improved with new picnic tables, a game table, benches and landscaping.
Anticipated Completion: Winter 2014
Highbridge Park Weather
- NYC Parks Cuts The Ribbon On Juan Bosch Plaza At Highbridge Park
- High Bridge Restoration Underway
- Parks Breaks Ground On Juan Bosch Plaza At Highbridge Park
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Outdoor Pools
- Recreation Centers
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in