Frank S. Hackett
Click image for larger view
- Location: Riverdale Avenue and 254th Street; top of hill
- Description: Plaque on boulder
- Materials: Bronze, natural boulder
- Dimensions: Plaque H:12" W:24" D:½"; Boulder H: 42" W: 50"
- Inscription: THIS PARK IS NAMED IN MEMORY OF / FRANK SUTLIFF HACKETT, LITT. D.,/ EDUCATOR, CHURCHMAN, / LEADER IN COMMUNITY AFFAIRS. /
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143