Fort Tryon Park
Nature Discovery for Kids: The Wonderful World of Worms
Sunday, July 20, 2014
3:00 p.m.–3:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Enjoy a hands-on look at worms, using your eyes and a lot of giggling. Educator and mom Julia Attaway is back again with her popular series, Nature Discovery for Kids.
During these hands-on programs, kids will learn about the critters and plants of their park in a light-hearted and playful atmosphere. All programs will be accessible to people with disabilities.
Designed for children ages 4 through 8 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
This program is generously supported by the Greenacre Foundation and the Fort Tryon Park Trust.
Directions to Fort Tryon Park
Fort Tryon Park Weather
- Inner And Outer Space: Three Sculptures By Alan Binstock
- Peter Bulow Brings Portrait Exhibition To Fort Tryon Park
- From Parks' Citywide Nursery: Andrew Jackson Downing and the Cucumber Magnolia
- Parent & Me Yoga
- Fort Tryon Park Beautification Event
- Morning Fitness at Fort Tryon Park
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba
- Sunrise Tai Chi