Fort Tryon Park
Who’s Here? Fall & Winter Animals in Fort Tryon Park: Children’s Program with Julia Attaway
Saturday, November 9, 2013
1:30 p.m.–2:15 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Who's here in the winter? Come learn about the fauna of Fort Tryon Park and their winter habits with educator Julia Attaway. Learn about which animals are hibernating, which migrated and which animals can still be found in the park throughout the winter. Appropriate for children ages 4-7. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Meet at the entrance to the Heather Garden at Margaret Corbin circle.
Northern Manhattan Parks, Fort Tryon Park Trust
Directions to Fort Tryon Park
Fort Tryon Park Weather
- Inner And Outer Space: Three Sculptures By Alan Binstock
- Peter Bulow Brings Portrait Exhibition To Fort Tryon Park
- From Parks' Citywide Nursery: Andrew Jackson Downing and the Cucumber Magnolia
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba
- Sunrise Tai Chi
- Delving Into Fort Tryon Park's Past With Sidney Horenstein
- Sunset Yoga
- Morning Fitness at Fort Tryon Park