Fort Tryon Park
Delving Into Fort Tryon Park's Past with Sidney Horenstein
Thursday, October 17, 2013
5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Sidney Horenstein, geologist and Educator Emeritus at the American Museum of Natural History, as he leads his geology, history, and natural history walk through Fort Tryon Park.
Stroll through the park with Sid and discover its historical features, still visible today, as well as its outstanding rock exposures and trees.
This program is generously supported by the Greenacre Foundation and the Fort Tryon Park Trust.
Directions to Fort Tryon Park
Fort Tryon Park Weather
- Inner And Outer Space: Three Sculptures By Alan Binstock
- Peter Bulow Brings Portrait Exhibition To Fort Tryon Park
- From Parks' Citywide Nursery: Andrew Jackson Downing and the Cucumber Magnolia
- Parent & Me Yoga
- Fort Tryon Park Beautification Event
- Morning Fitness at Fort Tryon Park
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba
- Sunrise Tai Chi