Fort Tryon Park
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
It has been said that art takes nature as its model. The beauty of nature has inspired many great Americans to create artistic masterpieces. From the wildlife portraits of John James Audubon to the stunning black and white photography of Ansel Adams, nature has been a muse to artist for centuries. Our Urban Park Ranger Art and Photography programs allow you to interpret the natural would through artistic expression, while learning about nature and the environment.
All photography programs are for digital cameras and you must provide your own camera, DSLR preferred, but all cameras are welcome.
Directions to Fort Tryon Park
Fort Tryon Park Weather
- The Gardens Of Fort Tryon Park
- Inner And Outer Space: Three Sculptures By Alan Binstock
- Peter Bulow Brings Portrait Exhibition To Fort Tryon Park
- Morning Fitness at Fort Tryon Park
- Parent & Me Yoga
- Nature Discovery for Kids: Firefly Pajama Party
- 6th Annual Stan Michels Memorial Concert
- Garden Walking Tour in Fort Tryon Park