Fort Tryon Park
Nature Photography with Expert Naturalist, Mike Feller
Saturday, April 13, 2013
9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Bring your camera and spend some time exploring the park through its view finder. Come enjoy early spring and look for the first wave of migrating songbirds including phoebe, and pine, palm and prairie warblers among others.
Mike Feller's programs are generously supported by the Greenacre Foundatin and the Fort Tryon Park Trust.
Meet at Entrance to Heather Garden at Margaret Corbin Circle
Northern Manhattan Parks, Greenacre Foundation, Fort Tryon Park Trust
Directions to Fort Tryon Park
Fort Tryon Park Weather
- Inner And Outer Space: Three Sculptures By Alan Binstock
- Peter Bulow Brings Portrait Exhibition To Fort Tryon Park
- From Parks' Citywide Nursery: Andrew Jackson Downing and the Cucumber Magnolia
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba
- Sunrise Tai Chi
- Delving Into Fort Tryon Park's Past With Sidney Horenstein
- Sunset Yoga
- Morning Fitness at Fort Tryon Park