Fort Tryon Park
Dusk Walk with Mike Feller
Saturday, January 12, 2013
4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Take an evening nature walk with naturalist Mike Feller in Fort Tryon Park. Bring the whole family for an exciting exploration of this 67 acre historic treasure. Last winter, walk participants heard owls on the prowl. What creatures will they see and hear on this winter night's stroll?
The walk is accessible; however, persons with mobility issues may encounter difficulty due to steep and rough paths.Mike Feller's Nature Walks in Northern Manhattan Parks are generously supported by the Greenacre Foundation and the Fort Tryon Park Trust.
Meet at entrance to Heather Garden on Margaret Corbin Circle
Northern Manhattan Parks, Greenacre Foundation, Fort Tryon Park Trust
Directions to Fort Tryon Park
Fort Tryon Park Weather
- Inner And Outer Space: Three Sculptures By Alan Binstock
- Peter Bulow Brings Portrait Exhibition To Fort Tryon Park
- From Parks' Citywide Nursery: Andrew Jackson Downing and the Cucumber Magnolia
- Morning Fitness at Fort Tryon Park
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba
- Sunrise Tai Chi
- Delving Into Fort Tryon Park's Past With Sidney Horenstein
- Sunset Yoga