Flushing Meadows Corona Park
Grand Central Pkwy., Whitestone Exwy. bet. 111 St. and College Point Blvd., Park Drive E.
Queens, 11354, 11355, 11367, 11368
Directions via Google Maps
- Architect: Sloan & Robertson
- Description: Three panels; two with figures of music and dance, third is of the 'Aquacade'
- Materials: Cast stone and imitation limestone
- Dimensions: Each group H: 3' W: 6'
- Cast: ca. 1939
- Dedicated: 1939
- Donor: New York State (acquired by City in 1940)
Directions to Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Sustainable Parks Corner
- Parks Recreation Programs Lead To A Healthy Success Story!
- Parks Cuts Ribbon On Improvements To Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Adaptive Sports Field Day
- Historic New York: The World's Fair
- 25th Annual Vehicle & Equipment Show
- Shakespeare in the Park Presents "The Tempest"
- Movies in the Park Presents "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted"
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Water Fountains
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage