Flushing Meadows Corona Park
Grand Central Pkwy., Whitestone Exwy. bet. 111 St. and College Point Blvd., Park Drive E.
Queens, 11354, 11355, 11367, 11368
Directions via Google Maps
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see our Athletic Permits and Applications page.
|Albert H. Mauro||Park Dr. East & 73 Terrace|
|Flushing Meadows Corona Park Meadow Lake East||W/S of Meadow Lake & Grand Central Pkwy.|
|Triassic Playground||Jewel Ave. & Van Wyck Expressway|
|World’s Fair Playground||62 Dr. and Grand Central Pkwy.|
Directions to Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Sustainable Parks Corner
- Parks Recreation Programs Lead To A Healthy Success Story!
- Parks Cuts Ribbon On Improvements To Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Adaptive Sports Field Day
- Historic New York: The World's Fair
- 25th Annual Vehicle & Equipment Show
- Shakespeare in the Park Presents "The Tempest"
- Movies in the Park Presents "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted"
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Water Fountains
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage