Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
Ft. Wadsworth To Miller Field, Fr Capodanno Blvd.
Directions via Google Maps
This 2.5-mile boardwalk and beach area extends southeast from Fort Wadsworth to Miller Field’s Gateway Recreational Area, parallel to Father Capodanno Boulevard. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, it is one of New York City’s four spacious beachfront areas.
Enjoy smooth Jazz and music by Marcus Harmon on the South Beach Boardwalk.
Run along the boardwalk, looking out to the lower bay and Hoffman Island, with backdrops of the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Other key sights include Fort Wadsworth and Brooklyn’s Fort Hamilton Army Base.
Directions to Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach
- Visit Staten Island's New Fantasy Shore Amusement Park
- NYC Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season In New York City
- U.S. Secretary Of Labor Visits Midland Beach
- Clean-Up and Safe-Up of Beaches and Parks in Various Locations in Northern Staten Island
- Midland Beach Promenade Entry Plaza and Parking Lot Construction
- Midland Beach Recreation Building Construction
- Midland Beach Timoshenko Field Reconstruction (Hurricane Sandy)
- Staten Island General Site Work (RG-212M)
- Bobby Thomson Field
- Capodanno Memorial
- Fdr Boardwalk And Beach
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - Midland Beach
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - South Beach