Father Macris Park
S/s Of SI Expressway., Exit 6, Fahy Ave., Lamberts La.
Staten Island, 10314
Directions via Google Maps
This park in the Graniteville section of Staten Island is named for Reverend Spyridon Macris (1932-1989), late pastor of Holy Trinity-Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Bulls Head. It is the first park in New York City to bear the name of a Greek Orthodox priest. Council Member John Fusco introduced the bill to name the park for Father Macris; it was signed into law in 1993. In May 1994 church members, elected officials, Parks administration, and Father Macris's wife Anne participated in the dedication of the park, which is located on a large plot of land bounded by the Staten Island Expressway, Fahy Avenue, and Lamberts Lane.
Directions to Father Macris Park
Father Macris Park Weather