East River Park
Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|East River Park||Grand St. & FDR Drive||2||Turf|
|East River Park||Houston St. & FDR Drive||4||Turf|
|East River Park||10th Street||2||Turf|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to East River Park
East River Park Weather
- New York Junior League Pitches In On New Improvements To East River Park
- 20,000 Trees Planted in New York City on Hands On New York Day
- Mayor Bloomberg & City Parks Foundation Announce New Catalyst Parks That Will Receive Targeted Influx Of Public And Private Investment
- SummerStage Presents: Típica 73 with guest: Adalberto Santiago / Williamsburg Salsa Orchestra
- SummerStage Presents: Mobile Mondays LIVE - The Salsoul Edition featuring Joe Bataan / First Choice / Double Exposure / Instant Funk / Ladies of Skyy / Carol Williams
- SummerStage Presents: Mykki Blanco in association with MeanRed
- SummerStage Presents: Spectrum Dance Theater / Master Class: Germaul Barnes
- SummerStage and Valerie Gladstone Present: Dance Off the Grid / Master Class: Evidence
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Running Tracks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
East River Park