Dyker Beach Park
86 St., Belt Pkwy. bet. Bay 8 St., 14 Ave., and 7 Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
Assembled from eight pieces of land over the course of forty years, Dyker Beach Park has developed into a lively park that serves the varied needs of its diverse community.
As one of the two Brooklyn City parks with a golf course, Dyker Beach Park is a popular destination for those wishing to hit the links. Soon, younger golf fans will get their own course, a first for the city. The future CityParks Junior Golf Center, a kids-only six-hole course, driving range, and practice facility with free golf instruction, is expected to open this spring.
Meanwhile, dog lovers, disciplined athletes, casual bicyclists, playful children, and observant naturalists continue to share a love and enjoyment of their neighborhood park.
Discover the history of Dyker Beach Park
Learn about this course-in-the-works, track its progress, and begin planning your child's first tee!
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bocce Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
Dyker Beach Park
Directions to Dyker Beach Park
- New Junior Golf Center Is A Hole In One!
- A Golf Course Just For Kids
- Mayor Bloomberg And City Parks Foundation Announce Construction Of First-ever Cityparks Junior Golf Center
- Brooklyn General Site Work (BG-512M)
- Citywide Comfort Station and Facility Reconstruction - Plumbing (CNYG-409MA)
- DiMattina Park, Dyker Beach Park, and Owl's Head Park Dog Run Reconstruction
Dyker Beach Park Weather