Fitness Hike (vigorous)
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Fitness Hikes feature less talking and more walking, for those who don’t mind a vigorous two hour hike. Learn how to navigate using a map and compass on our Orienteering programs. Special geo-cache programs teach you how to use a GPS while searching for hidden prizes.
Hiking and Orienteering programs feature intensity levels ranging from light (a leisurely stroll on mostly paved paths), to moderate (longer, faster paced hikes on rugged terrain), to vigorous (long distance, with hills and rugged terrain). This is a vigorous event. For all hiking programs we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Cunningham Park
Cunningham Park Weather
- Queens Park Supervisor Goes "Beyond The Call"
- Coming Soon To Our Parks: Mountain Biking!
- AFTERSCHOOL STUDENTS CALL THE SHOTS
- Shakespeare In Cunningham Park: Two Gentlemen From Verona
- Movies Under the Stars: The Butler
- Concert in the Park: Musical Salute to Hollywood
- Family Camping at Cunningham Park
- Movies Under the Stars: Dr. Strangelove
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Hiking Trails
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in