Hike the Vanderbilt Motor Parkway
Saturday, June 7, 2014
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Hiking is the ultimate way to enjoy the outdoors and reduce stress. Regardless of the intensity level, it is a great way to burn calories and stay fit. Our Urban Park Ranger hiking guides will introduce you to the hidden gems of New York City. This hike will lead participants from Cunningham Park to Alley Pond Park on a historic section of the Queens Greenway that at one time was part of private road built by the Vanderbilt family in 1908. Registration is required.
To register, please visit nyc.gov/parks/rangers/register on Wednesday, May 28.
Directions to Cunningham Park
Cunningham Park Weather
- Queens Park Supervisor Goes "Beyond The Call"
- Coming Soon To Our Parks: Mountain Biking!
- AFTERSCHOOL STUDENTS CALL THE SHOTS
- Movies Under the Stars: Dead Poets Society
- Movies Under the Stars: Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Shakespeare in the Park: The Merry Wives of Windsor
- Movies Under the Stars: Mr. Holland's Opus
- Concert in the Park: Just 60s
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Hiking Trails
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in