Fitness Hike (vigorous)
Saturday, November 16, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Fitness Hikes feature less talking and more walking, for those who don’t mind a vigorous two hour hike.
Hiking programs feature intensity levels ranging from light (a leisurely stroll on mostly paved paths), to moderate (longer, faster paced hikes on rugged terrain), to vigorous (long distance, with hills and rugged terrain).
For all hiking programs we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Cunningham Park
Cunningham Park Weather
- Queens Park Supervisor Goes "Beyond The Call"
- Coming Soon To Our Parks: Mountain Biking!
- AFTERSCHOOL STUDENTS CALL THE SHOTS
- Shakespeare in the Parks: The Merchant of Venice
- Movies Under the Stars: Dead Poets Society
- Movies Under the Stars: Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Shakespeare in the Park: The Merry Wives of Windsor
- Movies Under the Stars: Mr. Holland's Opus
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Hiking Trails
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in