Conference House Park
Summer Workshops at the Conference House: 18th Century Cooking II - Fruit Cobbler
Monday, July 14, 2014
10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
It's time for dessert! Learn how to make fruit cobbler, 18th century style! For ages 6 - 12. Taught by Deb Woodbridge and Carolyn Krams.
** Pre-registration is required with payment**
Directions to Conference House Park
Conference House Park Weather
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- This Weekend in Parks
- Resiliency and Elements Art Exhibit
- Shape Up NYC: Mind Body Fusion
- Saturday Morning Arts and Crafts
- Saturday Morning Arts and Crafts: For The Birds Edition
- Dunes, Drawing and Dendrology: Drawing 'Chalk and Talk'