Conference House Park
Sunday, July 6, 2014
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Hiking is the ultimate way to enjoy the outdoors and reduce stress.
On Nature Exploration hikes we will discover the plants and animals that inhabit that urban forest.
Hiking programs feature intensity levels ranging from light (a leisurely stroll on mostly paved paths), to moderate, to vigorous. For all hiking programs we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Conference House Park
Conference House Park Weather
- Parkies Plant Pumpkin Patch on Staten Island
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- This Weekend in Parks
- Shape Up NYC: Mind Body Fusion
- Saturday Morning Arts and Crafts
- Saturday Morning Arts and Crafts: For The Birds Edition
- Dunes, Drawing and Dendrology: Drawing 'Chalk and Talk'
- Resiliency and Elements Art Exhibit