Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Ice Skating Rinks
The ice skating rinks listed below offer a safe way to celebrate the cold weather. Please call rinks before your visit to confirm hours, as outdoor skating rink schedules can change due to weather conditions.
Important Ice Safety Guidelines
- Never go on frozen waters.
- Parents and caregivers should make sure children are never unattended near ice.
- If you hear cracking, lie down immediately to try to distribute your weight.
- If you witness someone falling through ice, never attempt to make a rescue by yourself. Call 911 and notify the proper authorities. Be sure to give the exact location and an account of the incident.
|Abe Stark Rink||Coney Island Boardwalk and West 19th Street||(718) 946-6536 or (718) 946-3135||More Information|
This ice skating rink is closed for the season but will reopen in the fall.
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Know Before You Go
Coney Island and Coney Island Boardwalk
Portions of the boardwalk are closed to reconstruct the street ends of Brighton 2nd Street and West 33rd Street in Coney Island, Brooklyn in order to provide new ADA compliant ramps to the boardwalk, sitting areas, new planted areas and lighting.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2016
Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk Weather
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- Citywide Beach Attendance Grows By More Than 22%
- NYC Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season In New York City