Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Coney Island Flicks on the Beach Presents Little Fugitive
Monday, July 1, 2013
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Coney Island Flicks on the Beach is a free film series hosted Monday nights throughout the summer. End your beach day with a movie on the boardwalk.
Little Fugitive (1953): A little boy is tricked into believing that he has shot and killed his older brother and runs away to Coney Island.
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Know Before You Go
Coney Island and Coney Island Boardwalk
Portions of the boardwalk are closed to reconstruct the street ends of Brighton 2nd Street and West 33rd Street in Coney Island, Brooklyn in order to provide new ADA compliant ramps to the boardwalk, sitting areas, new planted areas and lighting.
Anticipated Completion: Winter 2015
Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk Weather
- Citywide Beach Attendance Grows By More Than 22%
- NYC Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season In New York City
- Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season in New York City
- Historic New York: Coney Island
- Special Mother's Day Karaoke
- Karaoke on the Boardwalk
- 2015 Mermaid Parade
- Special Father's Day Karaoke