Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Coney Island USA presents The Mermaid Parade
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Coney Island’s annual Mermaid Parade is back. Dress up and come out to see the nation’s largest art parade and celebrate ancient mythology and seaside traditions.
For parade route details and other information please visit the link below.
Directions to Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk
Know Before You Go
Coney Island and Coney Island Boardwalk
Portions of the boardwalk are closed to reconstruct the street ends of Brighton 2nd Street and West 33rd Street in Coney Island, Brooklyn in order to provide new ADA compliant ramps to the boardwalk, sitting areas, new planted areas and lighting.
Anticipated Completion: Winter 2015
Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk Weather
- Citywide Beach Attendance Grows By More Than 22%
- NYC Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season In New York City
- Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season in New York City
- Historic New York: Coney Island
- Special Mother's Day Karaoke
- Karaoke on the Boardwalk
- 2015 Mermaid Parade
- Special Father's Day Karaoke