Adam St., Court St., Cadman Plaza West bet. Johnson St. and Fulton St.
Directions via Google Maps
- Sculptor: S. Hemming (bas relief)
- Description: Bas relief plaque recessed in die
- Materials: Bronze, granite
- Dimensions: see memo
- Dedicated: May 31, 1973
- Foundry: Bronze Arts & Crafts Co, Bkln
- Fabricator: Brooklyn Monument Co., Inc.
- Donor: Society of Old Brooklynites
- Inscription: WASHINGTON A. ROEBLING / BUILDER OF THE / BROOKLYN BRIDGE / 1870-1883 / THE ENGINEERING / MIRACLE OF ITS DAY: / THE LONGEST SUSPENSION / BRIDGE IN THE WORLD / SOCIETY OF OLD BROOKLYNITES / 1973 /
Directions to Columbus Park
- New Program Launches to Make NYC Drinking Water Available at Outdoor Public Spaces
- FOUNTAIN FLOWS WITH NEW GREENERY
- DOWNTOWN PARKS RECEIVE $25 MILLION