Clearview Park Golf Course
202 St., Clearview Exwy., bet. Cross Island Pkwy. and 23 Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
Clearview Park and Golf Course was founded in 1925, and is bounded by the Clearview Expressway, 23rd Avenue, 202nd Street, and Bell Boulevard. Originally named the Clearview Golf and Yacht Club, the establishment served as an exclusive retreat for New Yorkers. One notable member was the renowned New York State Governor Alfred E. Smith (1873-1944). Landscape architect Willie Tucker designed the golf course, which lies on gently rolling terrain. The course is located by Little Neck Bay and is aptly named for its views of the East River and the Long Island Sound.
Help NYC Parks restore forest in Little Bay Park! Volunteers will help remove invasive vines and exotic vegetation like...