Back to Monuments List
Crime Victims Memorial
Click image for larger view
- Description: Marker
- Materials: Gray granite
- Dimensions: Front H: 10"; Rear H: 1' W: 2' D: 1'
- Cast: April 24, 1991
- Dedicated: April 24, 1991
- Fabricator: Michael Lewis
- Donor: National Victim Center
- Inscription: THIS TREE IS DEDICATED IN / MEMORY AND RECOGNITION OF THE CITIZENS OF NEW YORK / WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF VIOLENT CRIMES / DEDICATED APRIL 24, 1991
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143