Chief Dennis L. Devlin Park
Olmstead Av, Ellis Av, N/B Cross Bronx Exwy Service Rd
Directions via Google Maps
Olmstead Triangle and the adjacent Avenue honors the Olmsteads. Settlers of Westchester Village, their gravestones remain in the oldest section of Saint Peter’s Protestant Episcopal churchyard. One of their members, Hiram, was Town Clerk in 1865, as well as a charter member of the local Masonic lodge. This road was originally called Avenue D, but in 1915, under the direction of a surveyor named L.J. Olmstead, the name was officially changed to Olmstead Avenue.