Central Park Tour: Northern Welcome Tour
Friday, April 11, 2014
12:00 p.m.–12:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
See the park’s northernmost highlights on this walk from Conservatory Garden, along the Harlem Meer and past the North Woods.
Route easy to negotiate; includes a few stairs.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30 mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 degrees or heat index above 95 degrees).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at email@example.com.
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: West Side Stories
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- SummerStage Presents: Chronixx & The Zincfence Redemption / Junior Reid / The Rice and Peas Crew in association with LargeUp and Federation Sound - Celebrating 15 years of Okayplayer & Federation Sound
- Shakespeare in the Park: King Lear
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in