Central Park Tour: Cross-Park Promenade
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
On this east-west walk you will see a hidden bench that tells time, miniature boats powered by the wind, a magnificent sculpture celebrating fresh water, and much more. The route involves a few stairs.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at email@example.com or (212) 360-2726.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check our calendar of events. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Central Park Circuit
- SummerStage Presents Conor Oberst with special guest Dawes
- Shakespeare in the Park: King Lear
- Exhibition: Tomorrow's World: The New York World’s Fairs and Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- MillionTreesNYC TreeLC Care Captain Training
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in