I'd Tap That: Staten Island's Untapped Resources
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Staten Island Trivia Night with Jay Miller and Staten Island Arts
Step right up! Test your knowledge and discover something to “tap” on Staten Island. Three contestants at a time, culled from the audience, will be invited up to participate in “I’d Tap That,” a game show featuring Staten Island trivia. Questions fall into one of four categories, each representing an untapped resource that Staten Island has to offer: green space, culture, history, and real estate. Contestants will spin a wheel to choose a category; our captivating game-show host will reward each correct question with one point. First to three points wins a Staten Island-centric prize.
This event is free, but seating is limited. Please email to RSVP.
In conjunction with the exhibition Land Art Generator Initiative: Freshkills Park in the Arsenal Gallery, June 27 – August 30, 2013.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Exhibition: Tomorrow's World: The New York World’s Fairs and Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Publication Launch Event: How Can I Improve My Park?
- Central Park Circuit
- Shakespeare in the Park: King Lear
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in