Views From the Past
Saturday, July 6, 2013
12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Learn about the Park's history and how its designers, Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux, struggled to make their vision our reality. The route involves a few stairs. Click here to purchase tickets online.
Space is limited; advance registration required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email email@example.com to schedule a custom tour.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- GMA Summer Concert: Enrique Iglesias
- Exhibition: Tomorrow's World: The New York World’s Fairs and Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Shakespeare in the Park: King Lear
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: The Art of the Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in