Saturday, July 6, 2013
10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Pass over streams and under arches on a maze of pathways in this secluded, 38-acre woodland on this route, which involves many hills and stairs.
Click here to purchase tickets online.
Space is limited; advance registration is required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email email@example.com to schedule a custom tour.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Exhibition: Tomorrow's World: The New York World’s Fairs and Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Central Park Circuit
- Shakespeare in the Park: King Lear
- GMA Summer Concert: Enrique Iglesias
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in