NYLaughs' Laughter in the Park 2013
Sunday, June 23, 2013
2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Laughter in the Park is a free, outdoor comedy series that takes place over the course of nine weeks throughout the summer. Every Sunday, you can catch two hours of standup performed by some of comedy's most innovative and talked about artists. It's all for New Yorkers, and it's all free.
Our season opener on June 23rd will feature comics Michael Che, Kevin Avery and Vanessa Hollingshead, among others.
Our shows have been covered by the NYTimes, listed in the NYPost as a "Hot Weekend Pick," and named "Best Weekend Entertainment Bet" by Time Out NY/WNBC. Check www.nylaughs.org for details on this week's headliners.
NYLaughs, Inc. is a unique non-profit that aims to change the cultural landscape of the Big Apple through humor. From parks to streets and even subways, we provide New Yorkers laughter free of charge with our public live comedy shows. We want to make New York a better place through laughter.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: The Art of the Park
- SummerStage Presents: Dr. John & the Night Trippers / Hurray for the Riff Raff
- Shakespeare in the Park: King Lear
- Ranger's Choice: Fortress Central Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in