Health and Race Walking
Saturday, February 2, 2013
9:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 8/4/2012 and 2/28/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Central Park Conservancy offers weekly moderate to brisk walks led by the NY Walkers Club for people 18+ years of all abilities. This low-impact fitness program is perfect for those who want to get in shape, build muscle tone and strength, and increase cardiovascular health while enjoying Central Park’s beautiful landscapes.
Free and no pre-registration is required.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- TCS New York City Marathon Long Training Run #1
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: West Side Stories
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- SummerStage Presents: Chronixx & The Zincfence Redemption / Junior Reid / The Rice and Peas Crew in association with LargeUp and Federation Sound - Celebrating 15 years of Okayplayer & Federation Sound
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in