Central Park Tour: North Woods
Friday, September 5, 2014
12:00 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
View tumbling cascades, rustic bridges, and picturesque pools in the park's largest woodland area, a landscape designed to offer a forest retreat right in Manhattan. The route involves many hills and stairs.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check the Central Park Conservancy calendar. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Exhibition - George Boorujy: Taxonomy
- Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
- Before Central Park: Uncovering the Fort Landscape Tour
- Smorgasburg at SummerStage in Central Park
- 14th Annual Chess-in-the-Park Rapid Open
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in