Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
Saturday, August 16, 2014
11:00 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 6/7/2014 and 8/30/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Learn about the thousands of trees, flowers, shrubs, and perennials that decorate the Conservatory Garden from the Conservancy horticulturalists who take care of this special place within the Park. Route involves a few stairs.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check the Central Park Conservancy calendar. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Birding for Families
- Central Park Tour: The Art of the Park
- Central Park Tour: The Ramble
- CityParks Seniors Fitness: Sept 22-Oct 31
- Exhibition - George Boorujy: Taxonomy
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in