GMA Summer Concert: Jason Derulo
Friday, July 4, 2014
7:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Fans of every genre of music will find a favorite artist in “GMA’s” summer concerts, with music from the worlds of pop, rock, country, alternative, electronic dance music and hip-hop.
The 2014 Summer Concert Series returns for the sixth year to Rumsey Playfield in Central Park, home of the SummerStage festival, where music’s biggest names will perform live every Friday. All concerts are free to the public (note: the Jennifer Lopez and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson concerts will be free, ticketed events) and will take place live during “Good Morning America,” Fridays from 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. ET.
For information on how to attend a summer concert in Central Park, click on the “GMA” website at gmaconcerts.com.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Pope Francis Visits Central Park
- Nyc Parks Welcomes Le Pain Quotidien At Conservatory Water In Central Park
- NYC Parks Celebrates A Decade Since Unveiling The Gates In Central Park, Looks Forward To Art In Parks In 2015
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Nocturnal Wildlife
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Community Connections: 2015 Fellowship Graduation and Networking Event
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in