CANCELLED: Central Park Tour: Northern Welcome Tour
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
12:00 p.m.–12:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Please note: this event has been cancelled.
See the park’s northernmost highlights on this walk from Conservatory Garden, along the Harlem Meer and past the North Woods.
Route easy to negotiate, a few stairs. Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30 m.p.h. or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 degrees or heat index above 95 degrees).
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Note: Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 360-2726.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC Parks Celebrates A Decade Since Unveiling The Gates In Central Park, Looks Forward To Art In Parks In 2015
- This Weekend In Parks
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- New York Road Runners 10K Spring Melt Down
- Central Park Tour: Seneca Village
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Art Exhibit: Conserving Our City of Nature: The Artwork of Alan Messer
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in