Central Park Tour: Cross-Park Promenade
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
On this east-west walk you will see a hidden bench that tells time, miniature boats powered by the wind, a magnificent sculpture celebrating fresh water, and much more. The route involves a few stairs.
Note: Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at email@example.com or (212) 360-2726.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check our calendar of events. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Your Chance To Visit The Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- NYC Parks Hosts Central Park Tour: Southern Welcome Tour
- Exhibition: Chroma Botanica: Ellie Irons & Linda Stillman
- Central Park Tour: Legendary Landmarks
- Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in