Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
Thursday, October 3, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
History buffs will love this tour of the Harlem Meer and its environs, which were key lands in the American Revolution and the War of 1812.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more must schedule a Custom Tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 360-2726.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions.
The route involves many hills and stairs.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- This Weekend In Parks
- Tomorrow's World: The New York World's Fairs And Flushing Meadows Park On View At The Arsenal Gallery
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Wreath Interpretations Holiday Exhibition
- Heart of the Park Walking Tour
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Health and Race Walking
- Central Park Tour: Southern Welcome Tour
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in