Central Park Tour: Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Take a break to enjoy this walk through the Park’s smallest woodland area, open to visitors only on guided tours. The route involves hills and wood chipped trails.
Tour limit: Due to limited space in the Hallett Nature Sanctuary, only the first 20 people to sign in at the beginning of the tour will be able to participate.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email to schedule a custom tour.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check our Events Calendar.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Hawk Released In Central Park
- Central Park Hosts Urban Starfest
- Yoko Ono Attempts To Create World’s Largest Human Peace Sign At Central Park
- CANCELLED: Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- CANCELLED: Central Park Conservancy Ice Festival
- CANCELLED: Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Exhibition - America: The Legacy of African American Public Service
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in