Friday, July 26, 2013
12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
Pass over streams and under arches on a maze of pathways in this secluded, 38-acre woodland on this route, which involves many hills and stairs.
Space is limited; advance registration required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.
Note: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email to schedule a custom tour.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Hawk Released In Central Park
- Central Park Hosts Urban Starfest
- Yoko Ono Attempts To Create World’s Largest Human Peace Sign At Central Park
- CANCELLED: Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- CANCELLED: Central Park Conservancy Ice Festival
- CANCELLED: Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Exhibition - America: The Legacy of African American Public Service
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in