Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
Thursday, July 11, 2013
12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Take a break to enjoy this walk through the Park’s smallest woodland area, open to visitors only on guided tours. The route involves hills and wood chipped trails and lasts 60 minutes.
For directions, please call (212) 794-4064.
Tour limit: Due to limited space in the Hallett Nature Sanctuary, only the first 20 people to sign in at the beginning of the tour will be able to participate!
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Custom Tour.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Pope Francis Visits Central Park
- Nyc Parks Welcomes Le Pain Quotidien At Conservatory Water In Central Park
- NYC Parks Celebrates A Decade Since Unveiling The Gates In Central Park, Looks Forward To Art In Parks In 2015
- Exhibition - Swampland: Photographs by Ruth Wetzel
- Seniors Fitness - Tennis - Central Park
- Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in