Architecture and Ornament Tour
Thursday, July 11, 2013
6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Travel to the Heart of the Park — Bethesda Terrace — and learn about the often overlooked and sometimes hidden architecture and ornament that makes the Park one of the world's largest outdoor museums. The route involves a few stairs. Click here to purchase tickets online.
Space is limited; advance registration required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule a Custom Tour.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- Hawk Released In Central Park
- Central Park Hosts Urban Starfest
- Yoko Ono Attempts To Create World’s Largest Human Peace Sign At Central Park
- CANCELLED: Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- CANCELLED: Central Park Conservancy Ice Festival
- CANCELLED: Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Exhibition - America: The Legacy of African American Public Service
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in