Back to Monuments List
John Finley Walk
Click image for larger view
- Location: Elevated walk over East River Drive
- Architect: Edwin Marcus
- Description: Two cutout silhouettes of walking figure and name attached to pole
- Materials: Wrought iron
- Dimensions: Silhouette H: 3' (approx.). Pole H: 10'
- Dedicated: July 1, 1941
- Inscription: JOHN FINLEY WALK /
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143