Ice Skating Rinks
The ice skating rinks listed below offer a safe way to celebrate the cold weather. Please call rinks before your visit to confirm hours, as outdoor skating rink schedules can change due to weather conditions.
Important Ice Safety Guidelines
- Never go on frozen waters.
- Parents and caregivers should make sure children are never unattended near ice.
- If you hear cracking, lie down immediately to try to distribute your weight.
- If you witness someone falling through ice, never attempt to make a rescue by yourself. Call 911 and notify the proper authorities. Be sure to give the exact location and an account of the incident.
|The Rink at Bryant Park||Between 40th and 42nd streets & 5th and 6th avenues||(212) 661-6640||More Information|
This ice skating rink is closed for the season but will reopen in the fall.
Directions to Bryant Park
Bryant Park Weather
- Bryant Park Tai Chi
- Bryant Park Yoga
- Bryant Park Reading Room: StoryTime
- Bryant Park Ping Pong
- Bryant Park Games
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in