Brooklyn Bridge Park
Belly Dance Aerobics with Dodge YMCA
Friday, July 26, 2013
This event repeats every week on Friday between 7/12/2013 and 7/26/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Dance to Middle Eastern rhythms while learning traditional movements and combinations on the Pier 6. The class focuses on the core muscles, emphasizing muscular isolations.
A few notes:
- Registration begins at 6:30 p.m. each evening.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must sign a waiver each night before participating.
Dodge YMCA is a community service organization that promotes positive values through programs that build spirit, mind, and body, welcoming all people with a focus on youth.
All fitness classes are one hour long. Registration opens 30 minutes prior to class.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Parks Designer Emmanuel Thingue Wins 2011 Sloan Public Service Award
- Outdoor Strength
- Books Beneath the Bridge: A Night with the Morbid Anatomy Museum
- Pilates Fitness Guru
- Checkmate 101
- Sunset Pilates