Brooklyn Bridge Park
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Wednesday between 6/26/2013 and 9/25/2013.
Join Lou Cornacchia, founder of Cobble Hill's Body in Balance Studio, for Sunset Pilates, an intermediate pilates mat class. Lou's teaching remains true to the basic tenets established by Joseph Pilates. Students will learn proper technique, core muscle strength, spinal alignment and shoulder stabilization.
A few notes:
- Students should bring a good thick mat and a Dynaband. These items are not available for rental.
- Classes are open to ages 16 and older.
- Pilates experience is suggested.
Lou Cornacchia is owner of the Pilates studio, Body in Balance, in Cobble Hill. Her creative, energetic and caring approach to teaching Pilates has made her one of the best in her field and earned her a huge following throughout Brooklyn.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Parks Designer Emmanuel Thingue Wins 2011 Sloan Public Service Award